Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles Rings Of Fate Released

Mercredi 12 Mars 2008 à 23:50

Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates for the DS has shipped to North American retailers. The game's director, Mitsuru Kamiyama, is excited about "the seamless, highly interactive multiplay experience," which allows for up to four players to team up in completing quests.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates is an addition to the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles franchise that began on the Gamecube. Ring of Fates incorporates, as its predecessor did, both single and multiplayer modes set in a vibrant world by designer Toshiyuki Itahana. In the game, players have the freedom to customize their character's appearance and abilities with over 300 collectible items. In addition, the North American release offers additional quests that are not available in the original Japanese version.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/ff/ffccrof/packaging/ffccrof1.jpg

I posted a link to the US cover art because it is so huge !! ( 1500x1400 px )
Cover Art
Hope you like it :p
T.
A Great Game creator is the one that finishes the game independantly of it is a good or bad game.
Membre
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Jeudi 13 Mars 2008 à 10:10
Thanx for such precisions about that game.

Personaly I don't know anything about this saga (except it is linked to Final Fantasy's!) but I heard it wasn't too much for a FF and disapointed many fans.

But this this time it's on the DS and I hope it'll be a success, although I'm more expecting for FF IV to come!

Corrected ;) thanx matt I'm quite low in English these times...
Celui qui désire la mort de quelqu'un doit être prêt à subir le même sort.
Membre
Dragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest SlimeDragon Quest Slime
Vendredi 14 Mars 2008 à 03:11
Excusez moi de m exprimer en Francais sur le sujet^^

Oui ce petit FFCCRoF est un bon petit jeu, surtout en multi, et est beacoup moins relou que son aine (qui m avait particulierement soule meme a 4). Je l'ai teste y a quelques mois en Jap, il a bien la peche et n'est pas entrave par un calice :) Evidemment en solo, ca perd une dimension et l'ennui se fait sentir d'autant plus que le scenario n'aide pas a rester accroche.

ps: Patou I think you meant "although you are more expecting FFIV" instead of "unless" ;)
"I've demonstrated there's no difference between me and everyone else! All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day." - The Joker
Lundi 7 Avril 2008 à 18:59
La version FR aussi released par UBISOFT :

Go there NOW!
A Great Game creator is the one that finishes the game independantly of it is a good or bad game.